Hawk's Homes in Conway, AR

Also r sales guy seemed to have bankers hours he never seemed to get in the office until 10 no wonder he quit. Yeah if I knew then what I know now I would have gone elsewhere. As of today, several other things have gone wrong.

hawks mobile homes conway

Incidentally, I lost my buyers and have since forth had to forfeit the deed on my previous property. From the start, when I asked the price on the home I was given one price then when it came in it was another. Seems that the seller forgot to mention the four thousand dollars in sales tax. I was borrowing on a construction loan and this really cost me.

Is this your business? Claim this listing and start receiving real-time leads today!

It was my responsibility to deal with appliance manufactures, dealers, manufactures, etc. for finding a cure to the faults. I feel that as the customer that I shouldn't have to deal with appliance manufactures, dealers, set up crews, etc., etc. There should be one POC that I can deal with and it gets done.

hawks mobile homes conway

There are 33 yards of concrete under this home. It seems as if the delivery/set up crew must have dropped the house at some point since every piece of sheetrock was broke. I do know that they had five flat tires bringing it up from Alabama.

Unfortunately, this dealer does not have any floor plans. Here are some results from nearby dealers.

Once I finally got to move in, the 10th of September, I had to remove the drawers under the cook top and turn the gas on and off at the shutoff valve in order to cook. While I was cooking there was gas leaking into the house. This was not repaired until December when the second contractor went to his brother's house and took the regulator he had on his cook top. I didn't get a new one, but one from someone else's house.

Hawk's attorney's wrote the AR AG and told them I threatened to hurt everyone and that I cussed and screamed while I was there, funny my son doesn't remember it. I was told that they have more money than I do, so go ahead and hire my attorney. It has 42" cabinets, great master bath with a large 72" soaker tub. Gyprock walls in the main living areas, 8' textured ceilings, and many other upgrades. It is a beautiful home and it was my dream home.

Customer Service and More

When the house was delivered, it sat for six days before the set up crew even started. The idiot on the set up crew couldn't see the concrete pad. The foundation was installed per Hawks & Champions direction except it was made a whole lot stronger.

When the house came on the lot at Hawks, I told the salesman that it wasn't right, the utility room wasn't big enough and that I wanted a different house, per my custom order. Spent about $100,000 and it turned out to big a big pile of garbage. Floors sag in the living room in the kitchen bedrooms ect. The roof was well it looked like a roller coaster. All plumbing has leaked.Mold growing in cabinets.

Bedroom Floor Plan: P-The Revere

There is a spot in the the kitchen floor that is falling through. The kitchen faucet hammers everytime it is used. The sliding door lets air pour through it, the kitchen tile is tearing where the nail was coming up through it.

I just want the public to be aware that scum like Hawk's just waits to prey on the weak. At first, I asked the Champion rep when the whole thing was going to be fixed and I was asked to live in the house for a while and then send the list, since the repairing was a one shot deal. I sent a six page list on Jan 6th to Misty, Rodney's replacement. I have since had to deal with Tammie and am now on Kim. Mr. Kevin Hawks told me that the house was almost a year old and just about out of warranty. Seems funny, the deal started when they delivered, yet the house was not habitable until September and all that time counted.

Bedroom Floor Plan: C-9122

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors... This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. When you get into your home and live in it for awhile.You really see how cheap it is.every thing is cheap cheap cheap rug, plumbing,door knobs,windows.

hawks mobile homes conway

Here are some results from nearby dealers. Dont know about your state but in florida. The insurance companys home owners ins. It is very hard to get insurance on modulars. Im paying over $2,000 a year just for the home.I have $20,000 worth of screended rooms wont cover. Ins co.said you will have to go to loyds of london ins for screened rooms awnings ect.

Mr. Hawks indicated that it was not the dealer's problem that I couldn't occupy the house until four months after delivery, even though it was their people that couldn't perform their jobs. 16x76 3 Bed 2 Bath that's discounted at a great price. This home has the open floor plan that everyone wants. It features 8' ceilings, low "e" thermopane windows, upgraded insulation, 2x4 walls with OSB wrap. I was charged $10.000 extra for having the master bedroom and utility room enlarged.

hawks mobile homes conway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Best Hair Dye for Mens Gray Hair

Cool Buy Winter Wedding Gown Ideas

NYC Cruises, Boat Rides & Tours City Cruises