Modular & Manufactured Homes Arkansas

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors... This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. When you get into your home and live in it for awhile.You really see how cheap it is.every thing is cheap cheap cheap rug, plumbing,door knobs,windows.

Eddie Hawks advertises on the TV that Hawks will build your custom home to your specifications. Yeah right, if it is convenient for them. Once they have the money, you're screwed. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.

Customer Service and More

I bought a new modular home from homes of merit. Yes homes of merit is owned by Champion homes. Champion homes owns a bunch of other modular home company. If you sue, get mad,call the state ect. You still end up with a big pile of crap. I would suggest getting your State involved as much as possible and the VA.

hawks mobile homes conway

Our salesman quit half way through the process. Found a nice home they had no problem selling it to us but after that it felt like u were on your own. They had one contractor to do the concrete pad who promised to be there then apparently went on vacation at least thats what we were told. Then they said he would be available but he had seemed to get covid so there was another 2 week delay. Just disappointing and very rude people act like they are doing you a favor. They also made it sound like Franklin homes would be right out to trim the house out.

Bedroom Floor Plan: C-9123

There are 33 yards of concrete under this home. It seems as if the delivery/set up crew must have dropped the house at some point since every piece of sheetrock was broke. I do know that they had five flat tires bringing it up from Alabama.

hawks mobile homes conway

Mr. James Underwood, my salesman, told me that if I refused the house with the problem being something cosmetic that could be fixed , that I would loose my deposit. Maybe you can loose $10, 000, but I can't. I also had my previous home waiting to be occupied by the buyers and was in a jam.

AboutHawks Mobile Homes

When the last round of repairs were made and a section of the wallboard was removed, there was only insulation in half of the area. I paid for the Northern package for extra insulation. The house is suppose to be sealed underneath, yet the set up crew tore up so much of the plastic that I have mice in the house. These are just some of the smaller defects, aside from the wall out that is out of place. I have a VA loan on my home, as I am a Viet Nam Vet.

How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

We have the largest manufactured and modular home inventory in the state of Arkansas

Also r sales guy seemed to have bankers hours he never seemed to get in the office until 10 no wonder he quit. Yeah if I knew then what I know now I would have gone elsewhere. As of today, several other things have gone wrong.

There is a spot in the the kitchen floor that is falling through. The kitchen faucet hammers everytime it is used. The sliding door lets air pour through it, the kitchen tile is tearing where the nail was coming up through it.

Complaint Review: Champion Homes - Hawks Mobile Homes - Conway Arkansas

Since you are currently having service troubles, I'm sure my attorney would like to talk to you and possibly get an affidavit from you regarding how Champion operates. You know you can read all of this stuff that iam saying and its all true. And dont know if any of it will help you. Be carefull the attorneys dont get all of your money. If you start with a pile of crap.And then you stir it up and move it around here and there .You still end up with a pile of crap know matter what you do. Tina also informed me that the wall was my problem, not Champion's.

hawks mobile homes conway

I know in Arkansas that manufactured homes are taxed as real property if put on a permanent foundation. Three Bedroom Floor Plan The K-MD-113 is 16x82 and loaded with new features. Wood shiplap in living room and dining area, wood ceiling beams, patio door and more. It also has upgraded appliances, 8' ceilings, and barn wood doors. Unfortunately, this dealer does not have any floor plans.

It was my responsibility to deal with appliance manufactures, dealers, manufactures, etc. for finding a cure to the faults. I feel that as the customer that I shouldn't have to deal with appliance manufactures, dealers, set up crews, etc., etc. There should be one POC that I can deal with and it gets done.

hawks mobile homes conway

I have heard you talk about alot of things wrong with your house. But did not hear you talk about your roof. You really should check the roof.Mine had lots of soft spots. High and low spots.nails and staples poping up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Best Hair Dye for Mens Gray Hair

Cool Buy Winter Wedding Gown Ideas

NYC Cruises, Boat Rides & Tours City Cruises